Atlantis Arisen
August 15, 2022, 05:57:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Atlantis Arisen

Home Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Login Register  

Stan Lee and Avi Arad on Marvel Movies

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stan Lee and Avi Arad on Marvel Movies  (Read 100 times)
Psycho
Atlantean

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2010, 01:24:40 pm »

Q: He's said many times how inspired he was by you.
Lee: The man owes me the greatest debt. That's so obvious.

Q: How do you feel about the "Spider-Man" franchise getting the reboot?
Lee: It's interesting. We'll have to see how it turns out. But the guys in charge know so much about Spider-Man and they're so good at what they do that they're gonna make the right decision.

Q: Have you met the new director, Marc Webb?
Lee: No, I haven't yet.

Q: What do you think of "Spider-Man" getting a director named Webb?
Lee: (Laughs) Maybe that's why they hired him. It'll give a lot of people things to write about. But I don't worry. Kevin Feige is the producer there and all the other people at Marvel Studios are smart. They know the characters. They're gonna do what the fans are gonna do. At the last resort, they're gonna do what you guys are gonna do, let's say. We'll see.

Q: Are there any Marvel films you'd like to see rebooted?
Lee: Maybe the Hulk a little bit. Maybe. I'd like them to bring Daredevil back and try it again. I've always liked that character.

Q: Why the Hulk?
Lee: I think the Hulk should have been even a bigger hit than he was. Maybe if they have a third go-round he will be. I mean, he did well, but he should have been a smash.

Q: He'll probably be in "The Avengers," though, right?
Lee: Oh, I'm sure.

Q: Can you say what character you'd like to see next?
Lee: I love them all. I'm very easy to please.

Q: You mentioned Doctor Strange at the panel. What would you like to see there?
Lee: I'd like to see a great movie come out of it. Doctor Strange is somewhat different from all the others. With the nightmares and the other conventions, it'll give them a chance to have some great special effects and a slightly different type of hero.

Q: You introduced "Time Jumper" last year at San Diego. What's happening with that?
Lee: Disney is, right now, considering where to go next with it. It could be a television series. It could be a DVD. It could be a movie. They're really reading about it and we're in discussion. A year from now, we'll be talking about it in very excited terms.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum