Atlantis Arisen
March 28, 2024, 09:00:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Atlantis Arisen

Home Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Login Register  

"You're a Horrible Person, But I Like You": Great Handbook from Top Comics

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "You're a Horrible Person, But I Like You": Great Handbook from Top Comics  (Read 99 times)
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Atlantean

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2010, 01:36:17 pm »

"You're a Horrible Person, But I Like You": Great Handbook from Top Comics
By a Plethora of Top Comedians
BuzzFlash.com's Review (excerpt)
“For a swift, re-motivating kick to the rear, I’ve never read anything like the gems dished out [in] You’re a Horrible Person, But I Like You.”
— Caitlin Donohue, San Francisco Bay Guardian

"Every contributor to this book is hilarious--but you must already know that. The sense of humor varies widely throughout, but everything is on point. So rarely does a collection like this (well conceived, beautifully put together) come about. This is a must-buy for any person, horrible or not, in need of some tongue-in-cheek advice."

"A compendium of 'advice' from the producers, writers, and actors of The Office, Saturday Night Live, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Knocked Up, Flight of the Conchords, The Daily Show, Arrested Development, Reno 911!, and The Hangover along with other people who should really never give advice.

In these pages Fred Armisen offers help telling your dad you’re a lesbian—give him the phone number and he’ll do it for you. Mindy Kaling provides guidance on ending things with your mistress—dude, you totally have to kill her. Rainn Wilson offers insight on contacting that girl you dreamed about last night—he has created all-purpose web portal for such interactions. Amy Sedaris identifies the best way to a man’s heart—bone saw through the chest cavity.

Aziz Ansari, Judd Apatow, Fred Armisen, Maria Bamford, Todd Barry, Samantha Bee, Michael Ian Black, Andy Borowitz, Michael Cera, Vernon Chatman, Rob Corddry, David Cross, Larry Doyle, Paul Feig, Jim Gaffigan, Zach Galifianakis, Janeane Garofalo, Daniel Handler, Todd Hanson, Tim Heidecker, Ed Helms, Buck Henry, Mindy Kaling, John Lee, Thomas Lennon, Al Madrigal, Aasif Mandvi, Marc Maron, Adam McKay, Eugene Mirman, Morgan Murphy, Bob Odenkirk, John Oliver, Patton Oswalt, Martha Plimpton, Harold Ramis, Amy Sedaris, Michael Showalter, Sarah Silverman, Paul F. Tompkins, Sarah Vowell, David Wain, Eric Wareheim, Rainn Wilson, Lizz Winstead"

Buy more progressive premiums to support BuzzFlash progressive news and commentary (we accept no advertising, corporate or otherwise to maintain our complete independence)by going to The BuzzFlash Progressive Marketplace.
Read The Full Review >>>
http://www.buzzflash.com/store/reviews/2289
Product Description
Buy more progressive premiums to support BuzzFlash progressive news and commentary (we accept no advertising, corporate or otherwise to maintain our complete independence)by going to The BuzzFlash Progressive Marketplace.
Learn More >>>
http://www.buzzflash.com/store/items/2289
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum