Atlantis Arisen
March 29, 2024, 12:34:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Atlantis Arisen

Home Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Login Register  

Atlantis Insider III-Caribbean City & Bimini

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantis Insider III-Caribbean City & Bimini  (Read 437 times)
4th Horseman of the Apocalypse
Atlantean

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2010, 01:18:36 pm »

Atlantis Insider III-Caribbean City & Bimini
by Dr. Greg Little

I have been asked by many people about the recent report regarding an "underwater city" discovered by satellite imagery in the Caribbean. The report certainly generated a lot of publicity and comment. While I suspected that the imagery was an artifact of the imaging process and perhaps a hoax, I still contacted the author of the article who eventually phoned me. After a long discussion about the location and the process used to obtain the images I conclude that there may, in fact, be a lot more behind the announcement than I initially suspected. But a lot has to be done before anything else can be concluded about it. Due to the location and logistical obstacles involved with the site, my hunch is that it'll be some time before any more details emerge. I have agreed to keep all details about it confidential, so I ask all those interested to not ask me for any more details.
Another report was issued in a Miami newspaper regarding divers and a large company (GUE) being hired to search deep water around Bimini for Atlantis. That report is genuine. GUE has actually conducted a series of expeditions in conjuction with the Edgar Cayce organization (the ARE) located in Virginia Beach. The area is adjacent and close to the rectangular formations earlier discovered by archaeologist Bill Donato. In deeper water, about 200-300 feet and more, there are odd formations on elevated areas, in large bowlshape areas, and along submerged ridges. The area has been of interest to the ARE since expeditions led by Dr. Doug Richards, Dr. Joan Hanley, and Bill Donato took place there in the 1990s. However, the depth and other factors have restricted what could be done. The ARE has had side-scan sonar, sub-bottom profiling, and rov video taken of the area. After viewing the film and images, it certainly looks like an interesting area and might have some human-constructed structure there. There are several very intriguing images that have been found with side-scan sonar in that area by both GUE and Donato. As the research is conducted, information about the finds will be released in ARE publications received by ARE members. However, the depths (300 feet) would have been above the sea levels closer to 17,000 BC. The actual 10,000 BC shoreline was at 110-feet or so and that is where we have focused our efforts.
In addition, there is another very intriguing area of what do look like building structures located still further to the south. This area will probably be filmed and investigated sometime in 2010.      
http://www.mysterious-america.net/atlantisinsider1.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum