Atlantis Arisen
March 28, 2024, 07:21:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists uncover Inca children's countdown to sacrifice
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2007-10/wt-sui100107.php

Home Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Login Register  

EDGAR CAYCE'S Story of Atlantis - From The Readings

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EDGAR CAYCE'S Story of Atlantis - From The Readings  (Read 2004 times)
Bianca
Atlantean Hero

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2007, 12:21:37 pm »

unknown

Re: Edgar Cayce's ATLANTIS
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2007, 10:35:42 pm » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yah, I know at one point he had a smear campaign going against them. I don't really know if its still going on.

I had given a book on Cayce to my mom and grandma about 10 years back, and they just loved him and bought up all the books on him, well then they heard the evangelists and they threw out all their Cayce books.

Cayce's ability to heal was astounding and many of the things he recommended at the time are now in use, for instance he told people with heart trouble to eat bannana's which are rich in potasium great for the heart.

The whole thing about him predicting were the dead sea scrolls would be found is pretty amazing, its even more amazing when you consider that most everything he said about the essenses at the time, they laughed at, but now we are discovering he was right.

Some of the cayce stuff is really out there though...

« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 12:22:13 pm by unknown »  Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum