Atlantis Arisen
March 29, 2024, 12:53:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Corals May Have Defense Against Global Warming
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/10/071004-fossil-coral.html

Home Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Login Register  

Tao I: The Way of All Life [Hardcover]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tao I: The Way of All Life [Hardcover]  (Read 30 times)
Danielle
Atlantean

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2010, 11:08:37 am »

Tao I: The Way of All Life [Hardcover] Current Bestseller, Released on May 11th. Bonus Tao l CD Included.
By Master Zhi Gang Sha
BuzzFlash.com's Review (excerpt)
"I am so thrilled to be reading this excellent book. I studied the teachings of Lao Tsi many years ago and have always been fascinated by the wisdom of The Tao. I wanted to study more, but what was available was very complex and hard to access. This book is a dream come true. Master Sha has taken these teachings to a whole new level...in fact he has received 'new' knowledge. All of the information is easy to read and yet so profound. As a reader of his other books I am so glad that he is presenting this in the same 'simple' way. Everything can be applied to our lives. The tools are useful and yet incredibly powerful. Don't be fooled by the simplicity, though, I can already say that the practices in the book are having a great impact on my life. I feel more energetic and vital...and ready for more. Thank you Master Sha."

"Tao is The Way. Tao is the source of all universes. Tao is the principles and laws of all universes. In the sixth book of the Soul Power Series, New York Times bestselling author Master Zhi Gang Sha shares the essence of ancient teachings of Tao and reveals a new Tao text for the twenty-first century that he received directly from the Divine.

These new divine teachings reveal how Tao exists in every aspect of life, from waking to sleeping to eating and more. Master Sha explains how Tao uses the processes of normal creation and reverse creation for all life. He also shares advanced soul wisdom and practical approaches for reaching Tao. In this process, healing, rejuvenation, and life transformation occur. In contrast to the ancient Taoist wisdom, knowledge, and practices, the new sacred teaching in this book is extremely simple, practical, and profound."

Buy more progressive premiums to support BuzzFlash progressive news and commentary (we accept no advertising, corporate or otherwise to maintain our complete independence) by going to The BuzzFlash Progressive Marketplace.
Read The Full Review >>>
http://www.buzzflash.com/store/reviews/2241
Product Description
Buy more progressive premiums to support BuzzFlash progressive news and commentary (we accept no advertising, corporate or otherwise to maintain our complete independence) by going to The BuzzFlash Progressive Marketplace.
Learn More >>>
http://www.buzzflash.com/store/items/2241
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum